REGULATORY AFFAIRS MANAGER
We are looking for a qualified and highly motivated individual to support FoodDrinkEurope’s work in food safety.
- Assisting the Director of Food and Consumer Policy, Science and R&D;
- Monitoring food regulatory and policy developments at EU level and informing FoodDrinkEurope members accordingly;
- Preparing technical committee meetings within the Federation in the area of food safety;
- Coordinating FoodDrinkEurope’s contribution in other fora, such as Codex Alimentarius.
Key Skills and Experiences
- Graduate degree in biology, chemistry, food safety or food science;
- Thorough understanding of the EU decision-making process;
- Knowledge about the food safety legislative framework;
- Ability to work collaboratively in multinational teams;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to multi-task, well-organised and detail-oriented;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluent in English in speech and writing. Knowledge of French is an asset.
- Working experience in regulatory affairs in the agri-food sector.
Interested candidates are asked to send their CV and motivation letter (both in English) in electronic format to email@example.com before Monday 19 November 2018, at 12.00 (midday), CET.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.