FoodDrinkEurope has published its Annual Report 2017, presenting the highlights of its work over the past year.
The Annual Report outlines a number of FoodDrinkEurope’s key milestones, including:
- Supporting the nutrition and health agenda by contributing actively to the work of the Netherlands EU Presidency on food product improvement;
- Developing circular economy guidelines for the European food and drink industry;
- Partnering with the food banks to develop joint guidelines on food donations;
- Contributing to EU and international policy debates with contributions to consultations, expert positions, data collection, codes of practice and research & innovation initiatives;
- Teaming up with our social partners to better match skills and jobs in the food and drink sector;
- Promoting the contribution and value of SMEs in our sector through the Small Scale, Big Impact initiative.